Three Days.
Three more days.
I'm still waiting for you to get back to me.
She said to me,' You are nothing to the stranger, that is why it wasn't necessary to message you before leaving.'
There was a little heart break at the entire sentence, and I laughed it off.
'I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.'
There was this movie that you asked me to watch. It was about how New York got attacked by some aliens, and the hero of the movie was in love with this girl; and the girl had dumped him.
But he goes across the city to see if she's okay and if she needed saving, not caring if he died or not.
You said you would do that for me. You said it, even when we weren't together.
'Dil haray pukaray tujhey, manja ray, mala le mujhey.
Sun pyaaray lagalay galay'
'Someday we gonna rise up on the wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin''
Maybe not this life time. Maybe in another you'll like me a little better.
I'm still waiting for you to get back to me.
She said to me,' You are nothing to the stranger, that is why it wasn't necessary to message you before leaving.'
There was a little heart break at the entire sentence, and I laughed it off.
'I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.'
There was this movie that you asked me to watch. It was about how New York got attacked by some aliens, and the hero of the movie was in love with this girl; and the girl had dumped him.
But he goes across the city to see if she's okay and if she needed saving, not caring if he died or not.
You said you would do that for me. You said it, even when we weren't together.
'Dil haray pukaray tujhey, manja ray, mala le mujhey.
Sun pyaaray lagalay galay'
'Someday we gonna rise up on the wind you know
Someday we gonna dance with those lions
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin''
Maybe not this life time. Maybe in another you'll like me a little better.
Comments