Expectations, Great.
"In a word, I was too cowardly to do what I knew to be right, as I had been too cowardly to avoid doing what I knew to be wrong."
- Great Expectations.
I need to grow a brain.
I have done too much wrong in my life. I have done too much hurting. To them. To you. To me. If i begin apologising, maybe a million pages wouldn't be enough.
I need to apologise for hurting him. For still trying.
I need to apologise to her for the 17 times, and also my callous attitude, before the 17 times. For my repeated mistakes. For killing myself.
I need to apologise to her, for not understanding. For being me.
I'm sorry to him, for making him think that there could be, when there isn't.
I need to be sorry to you two, cause I'm not the best, though i hoped to be.
And my family.
And maybe me. Though i don't deserve to apologise to me. She deserves punishment, to hell.
Did you know, pictures could be painted by words? Just try walking in someone Else's shoes for less than ten minutes. Try letting them be you. Try letting them make those mistakes, that you did. Try being them. And then feel, what they feel. Feel, the way you make them feel.
There's no excuse for what you do, so don't justify.
I could certainly use some comfort. Some cuddling, a phone call, a hug? Some love, that would tell me, everything is going to be okay.
I could lie in bed, being held. Doesn't necessarily have to be a lover. I could use the comfort of my best friends, my friends; hold on. We're going to pull through.
Michelle. You will pull through. It's been your fault, but you can be better. It's okay to resent, to regret. It's okay to hurt. It's okay to be blamed, even if it's not your fault. Take the blame, because they would blame themselves otherwise. Don't let them do that.
But it has been your fault. Accept it. Face it. Consequential life. That is your punishment. You get what you sow.
Despite, your faults. You will make through. I'm still here.
I hate you, for what you do. Michelle.
Smoke
My lullaby,hung out to dry
What's up with that
It's over
Where are you dad
Mum's lookin' sad
What's up with that
It's dark in here
Why bleeding is breathing
You're hiding , underneath the smoke in the room
Try , bleeding is believing
*I used to*
My mouth is dry
Forgot how to cry
What's up with that
You're hurting me
I'm running fast
Can't hide the past
What's up with that
You're pushing me
Why , bleeding is breathing
You're hiding , underneath the smoke in the room
Try , bleeding is believing
I used to
I used to
Why , bleeding is breathing
You're hiding , underneath the smoke in the room
Try , bleeding is breathing
I saw you crawling on the floor
Why , bleeding is breathing
You're hiding , underneath the smoke in the room
Try , bleeding is breathing
I saw you crawling to the door
Why , bleeding is breathing
You're hiding , underneath the smoke in the room
Try , bleeding is breathing
I saw you falling on the floor
Comments