Wasting life {part three}

Drumming is the most beautiful art.
I wish to be a drummer.

Yes, I'm sort of, partially ditching the fun fair at the moment.

I checked my dentistry result.
I got a 63%. Not enough for me to get in.
So yeah. I wonder why i am at the fun fair. I am getting darker in the sun.
Urgh. Yes, i have colour issues, i belong by blood to the sub continent and you can never take it out of my system.

I am waiting for Ami's call, cause i need to tell her that i passed and that i don't think i am getting in. Plus i am getting a hang of this Software Engineering.

Waiting. Not for Ami.
Waiting at the fun fair. My body is acting in a manner of waiting. Waiting, desperately, hoping to find a face, that I've NEEDED to see in so long.

I miss your hair. Your brightly lit eyes. My hope.
Why aren't you coming. I don't think you even know, there's a funfair.
My heart is sobbing. Let me hold you.
Hold me and "set me Free".

Going back now. To my captivation. To my steel chains.
Tata.

Eeda. My child. Hugs.

Comments

E said…
Chun chun, my baby.
HUGS back.

whats all this wanting wanting?
bol bachay tujhay kia chaeye?
Eminu said…
You mean waiting waiting?:P

where did i say want.
Mujhey na bahut kuch chahiye.
Hmph
E said…
hazaron khwahisen aisee
ke har khwahish pe dum niklay
bohot thay meray armaan magar
phir bhi kum niklay

WAH WAH..BOHOT KHOOB.
that, sadly, is the only urdu shair i know :P
Eminu said…
WAAH WAAAAHHH...

Aasr is ko zara nahi hota
Raaj rahat fiza nahi hota
Tum humaray kisi terhan na howay
Werna duniya mai kia nahi hota.
Tum meray pass hotay ho goya
jub koi dosra nahi hota.

=)
I am in uni. In the lab. Not paying attention,

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four