With Rain comes Temptations.
Ladies and Gentlemen.
The Lord has calmed the storm in my head. It's late and i have an exam tomorrow. I think I am depressed 'cause i haven't showered since, well, Eid. Wow. That's long, but i dont stink or anything, otherwise my mom would've told me. It's a good thing for deos.
Well since my exam is on introduction to computers, my friend tells me i should write :
"to the answer of every question write like 10101010011100001101001010101011001 and fill paragraphs full of it and when they ask you what it is say you wrote it in binary
and it got to your head while you were studying"
If only i could actually do it.
OMG, my actual topic was Rain, and now its stopped and i've deviated from the topic way further than i thought i could!
So. I want losts of rain. I want lightening. I want you. I want music. I want Dance. I want jays. I want vodka. And i've quit, all of these, but what strange things temptations can make you do.
Tomorrow, i will have to steal A from her house, and go to hot spot for a lovely hot brownie. Its ought to be cold tomorrow. So formal clothing is out for college, the sir can kiss my ass.
I am listening to such a cheesy song. It almost makes me want to, rush out of the window and go to my roof. The way Lucky Ali, just says, "Yun gira gira hai chand ya Teri hai roshni Yun udi udi si hai zameen" Urges me to move along to the beat.
I would study, if only the register was nearer to me. It's all the way on the study desk,and i am cozy in my bed, with Tinkie Winkie. He's lying on my stomach. I love him.
He's my one love, who has never left me. Who is silent, even though salt water pours onto him from my eyes.
Sometimes when pain is too much and you're hurt. You want to scream, cause if you don't it feels like your chest will burst open. Tinkie winkie muffles, my screams. I don't like how K calls him Twinkie. He almost makes it sound gay. How rude?
Enough babbling no?
Yaar. My sister was singing this song last night, and i can't remember what it was. She didn't tell me the name either, but as soon as i found out na, i'll tell you. It's absolute love.
I would study, if only the register was nearer to me. It's all the way on the study desk,and i am cozy in my bed, with Tinkie Winkie. He's lying on my stomach. I love him.
He's my one love, who has never left me. Who is silent, even though salt water pours onto him from my eyes.
Sometimes when pain is too much and you're hurt. You want to scream, cause if you don't it feels like your chest will burst open. Tinkie winkie muffles, my screams. I don't like how K calls him Twinkie. He almost makes it sound gay. How rude?
Enough babbling no?
Yaar. My sister was singing this song last night, and i can't remember what it was. She didn't tell me the name either, but as soon as i found out na, i'll tell you. It's absolute love.
Comments
Binary code answers sounds interesting, I may take that into action if an exam of difficulty comes along!
:]
Ohhh, and go for a shower, smelly!
:p
I showered in the morning, so dontworry im CALEAN for another four days, no no i am kidding. i have university to shower for.
And if ur a computer science person please dont take that answer seriously for an EXAM!
And thank you! read more and comment more =P
ooh, so the smelly has showered,eh?gooooood!
;)
AND HELLO ENGLISH!!!
Very good in fact. My hair smell LOVELY hahah
=)
:p
"AND HELLO ENGLISH!!!"
I'm not English, I study it,silly!
:p
I feel like an idiot. hahaha
OH WELL
HEllo English studying Girlieeeee