Stranger I [truth]
Do you know, how many times i think of you in a day or even in a second?
Not all is pretentious, I miss you and I do love you.
My heart is crumbling. That silence, the sarcasm, those words that tell me you don't care. I'm breaking too. You always said you could read my eyes.
Stare into them and tell me what you find?
Tell me if you find, love for someone else. Tell me if you really believe that I don't care.
And I'm afraid. That you'll look into my eyes and tell me that you really do believe that i don't care. That you really think i am in love with someone else. That these words will torture me, slowly and painfully, to death. There is so much i need to say, i want to say. I'm tongue tied, afraid of not knowing what might hurt you next. Agreed, my behaviour is callous. But Damn this world and the people. I wish you knew.
I wish you knew, that i too have grown tired. That i too have been through a fall, maybe not even comparably as deep as yours, but i have plunged through darkness. You crawled back up, with some negativity and distrust; but me? I have changed too. I've become a liar and the love for being the victimized has grown. My words too, have become sour and acid like. They are fancied with mockery, not as eloquent, but finely piercing.
Look at this. My ego, my attitude all gone. I am telling the truth today. I am hurting. I am crying. I miss you.
I am sorry.
I Love You.
I Love You.
"Please to forgive"
Please. Just. Rip. It . Out. Of. My. Chest.
Comments
=)
that was very deep, and touching.
Beautiful words, yet the meaning of them all is.....
sometimes u cant believe this is life...
Remember after pain will come ease.
Hold in there,darlin.
x