Blah.

I have managed to delete about 11 of my old posts. 
Some which i liked.

I'm going away, to Far Far And Further Away land. There will be me and some adrenaline pumping rides. Music, too good for ears. Food? No ick. There will be Candies and Candies and Candies and Candies. There will be our old gaming centre, Gridlock. There will be Mohaa. A state of constant war and killings. Lots of objective missions and there will be ^Dejaa Vu^, Smacky, Loop, Black Raven, Fiz(one-man-army), Trooper, Nitro, Wolf ]-[eart, Agent [x], Afridii and me, }}|||choti_goth.
Where we converse in swears. Have our own little language,
He's in the room, he's in the room.
He killed me, he's on the bridge
Choti, cover kar yaar.

You know, i think i'll end up deleting this post too, after sometime, if not now.
I'm so tempted to take a sleeping pill tonight, to sleep. Otherwise i won't end up sleeping. No, i don't majorly suffer from insomnia anymore. I just. Don't feel like being awake, right now.
Not i wouldn't dare take it. I said i won't.
I also need to study.

Did i mention, that my sister that she would come back on the 11th of this month. But is surprising us by coming tomorrow? Bubye London for her. Too bad isn't it? I wonder how she'll adjust.

Oh where is my phoneee? It's on silent and i need to keep a special eye on it right now. Just in case, that person calls.
Okay, i don't have any missed calls.
I feel so cold right now, even though i am wearing a sweater. I think. It's the weather. No, i am wearing a sweater. I think it's this particular night.

I think i'll ace the test.
*snort*
I think, i'll make changes.
*SNORT*
I think i just heard a CROW croak
no snorting.
Crows croaking at night is always a bad sign. It usually means an earth quake is about to come. Earth quakes make me scared. I feel paralyzed. But i think, it's in  my head, because then i am the first one screaming, zulzilaaahhh. I'm also the last one to move. It's definitely, a minor paralysis. 
Yawn.
Nway.
Sorry.
Yrros. Promise.
Esimorp.
Why do i screw up?
pu wercs?



Comments

Anonymous said…
Aww, what's wrong?
Don't delete your posts, I haven't even gone through most of the ones from the back.
:(

I hope you feel better and life takes a turn towards the sunshine.
Eminu said…
Heh. Sometimes, i don't write too well and sometimes when i think i do. It feels inadequate.
I won't delete any till you give me a Green signal alright?
Anonymous said…
Even if you don't write well, it's fun to go back and read them after a while and laugh at how silly one was or something. That's what I did a couple of days ago :)
Eminu said…
i find rereading a hassle

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four