Dazing Away
No. No No.
This is what i want. But.
I don't want to kill you for this.
I want to hold my chest and cry and cry.
This is what i want. But.
I don't want to kill you for this.
I want to hold my chest and cry and cry.
Shouldn't I be happy?
Perhaps, its not in my ability to be able to do it. And i should turn it down.
I can handle this.
Can i?
Gather yourself up.
You. Will. Stay. Shut. You. Will. Handle this on your own. You will. Handle that too, on your own.
Will i?
WILL I?
Perhaps, its not in my ability to be able to do it. And i should turn it down.
I can handle this.
Can i?
Gather yourself up.
You. Will. Stay. Shut. You. Will. Handle this on your own. You will. Handle that too, on your own.
Will i?
WILL I?
Comments
Let go and be the one who moves on, don't let emotions keep you standing in the past, reminscing about what could have been.
All the best chick.
x
ur only tested to ur potential limits of bearing with it.
if u cant bear with it then keh do..
:S