Delerious

Words make sentences but I don't feel like making sentences. I want to dance with words. Swirling them and twirling myself around them, a never ending moving circle we would be. Whirling words and humans. Whirling Dervishes.

My head is hurting. My legs are giving away to gravity. I think I can't stand up properly, if I do, I Will fall.
I've smashed my face into the ground at least thrice. It never hurt then. You were always there to hold me in your arms, let my head rest on your neck. You knew you were my only hope. Letting me inhale your scent, my love, my hope. Dammit. I'm Sorry.
Really.
Just come back. It's been long.
I am sorry.
My skin bares marks of my past, each and everyone howling the pain inflicted on you. Reminding me, of all the times I've fucked up.

I'm going home now. It's my break for half an hour. I don't feel too well. My head aches. My sturdy legs, seem hesitant.
I'm letting the darkness in. Encompassing me and I will not show resistance.
Come.

Tata.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What is wrong with you
Anonymous said…
I missed you.
I hope you're okay and life's been treating you well.
Don't hurt yourself!
Stay safe and stay happy.
:)
Eminu said…
Aww. Me too.
Life will always be life no?
No no hurtings heh.
You know, you sound like this friend of mine. Not that you arnt a friend. :D
Give me your live journal's address!
Anonymous said…
very nice :)
first three lines are just fantastic
Eminu said…
Dafer, i look forward to your comments. They are quite interesting.
And thank you. I saw rumi's grave in turkey and i saw the whirling dervishes. it was just their thought that made me write this lol. Weird no?
Unknown said…
amazing description of emotions... love it !!!

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four