Perhaps.
My this week's obsession word is Perhaps.
Perhaps, Lovers turn to Strangers and Strangers turn into Lawyers and Doctors and Dentists.
Perhaps, my head ache, is not lack of sleep, but stress. Perhaps, i do really love you. Perhaps, this is not a game. Perhaps I want to go out for a fancy dinner, but i am not a food person. Perhaps, you still think thoughts, which you try not to think. Perhaps, I am a coward. Perhaps i am as sickening as it seems. Perhaps, I do tell the real story. Perhaps, God doesn't know me. Perhaps, i need to sleep. Perhaps, my body would stop shaking and stop being paranoid about earthquakes. Perhaps, my blog makes me insane. Perhaps, the stage horn in front of me is not really purple but its pink. Perhaps, i have a gene for O positive blood. Perhaps, its not sickening to pursue a profession; considering the amount it costs. Perhaps, I do know how much it takes out of them to give me such a chance. Perhaps, I'm hungry. Perhaps. Perhaps, I'll miss my engineering friends. Perhaps, I'll wonder, if the thought crossed your mind even once, how it would be, if you had said yes. Perhaps, its not all butterflies and saaris. Perhaps, its not always. Perhaps, i need to stop existing. Perhaps, it'll matter to somebody, perhaps it wont. Perhaps.
Perhaps. Perhaps
PeRhApS.
Perhaps, Lovers turn to Strangers and Strangers turn into Lawyers and Doctors and Dentists.
Perhaps, my head ache, is not lack of sleep, but stress. Perhaps, i do really love you. Perhaps, this is not a game. Perhaps I want to go out for a fancy dinner, but i am not a food person. Perhaps, you still think thoughts, which you try not to think. Perhaps, I am a coward. Perhaps i am as sickening as it seems. Perhaps, I do tell the real story. Perhaps, God doesn't know me. Perhaps, i need to sleep. Perhaps, my body would stop shaking and stop being paranoid about earthquakes. Perhaps, my blog makes me insane. Perhaps, the stage horn in front of me is not really purple but its pink. Perhaps, i have a gene for O positive blood. Perhaps, its not sickening to pursue a profession; considering the amount it costs. Perhaps, I do know how much it takes out of them to give me such a chance. Perhaps, I'm hungry. Perhaps. Perhaps, I'll miss my engineering friends. Perhaps, I'll wonder, if the thought crossed your mind even once, how it would be, if you had said yes. Perhaps, its not all butterflies and saaris. Perhaps, its not always. Perhaps, i need to stop existing. Perhaps, it'll matter to somebody, perhaps it wont. Perhaps.
Perhaps. Perhaps
PeRhApS.
Comments
and don think these thoughts... rem... the world revolves around u ... as long as it matters to u it does... if u don exist it duzn matter no mor e!!!
perhaps wat i said duzn make sense... but think over it !!!
OOO Perhaps you need a mind to think..
Perhaps, eating makes me sick but i eat still. Perhaps, its the lack of strange things.
Perhaps is a cruel bitch sometimes.
:|
u stop existing and i might fly out to kick u in the butt two minutes before u decide to do so.
perhaps.
I dont mean it like that. Perhaps it means to just stop living, but not stop living physically.
Perhaps, you should come down here
Perhaps i havnt had any sleep.
Perhaps my head is hurting a lil too much
hope u clear up all those tangled-up thoughts in ur mind
go for it EEDA !
i really liked this! :D
stay smiling!
you're blog is the only one which I seem to relate to my life, always, whenever I visit.
Didn't know how to contact you.So,commenting here on a very old post. Too weak to comment on a newer post and show others myself.
Thanks for writing so beautifully :)
..would love to talk someday.