Wasting Life {Part Two}

I learnt a very valuable lesson today.
I left half of Physics yesterday. Half Blank.
Today, I gave a very interesting stare at my Calculus question paper. Smiled and drew hearts on every question number.
Got up and Left.
Fully Blank, didn't even bother writing question number one on my answer sheet.
So, what i learnt was that, half filled papers are much better than those left completely.
Completely numb.
Utter lack of emotion.
Does that make me callous? Or does that just makes me numb?

I try spending most of my time away from here. I am helping my sister with her work. It feels good. Just sitting next to her, talking aimlessly, mindlessly about stuff that doesn't matter. She'll be gone soon and that makes me very sad.
Very.
Want some butter scotch candy?
K didn't show up to school. We had made a cake for him. I even bought a card. I never buy cards for anyone ekh. K, has a broken ankle. :( I hope he gets better. Now, i really don't have anybody to look forward to meet at the Meena Bazar.
Dafer. I think it's cause of you i am failing calculus. Failing is not even a word for me. It's leaving blank blank blank.
You know what's painful?
It's that knowing if you had studied, you would've gotten at least a C. I hate that feeling.
Whats worst is.
What you had skimmed through and now you don't remember, but it comes in your paper.
SMASH your head into the table. Find a reason, not to give this paper.
The guys just showed up in here. I need to go.
Take care. La La.
I am not closing this blog. Eeda. Please. Don't. Suicide.
Love love. Where is hfm?
Oh well.
Take careeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Tata.
Meena Bazar, here i come.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm here!
I haven't got round to commenting much and posting is like really hard since Uni's started.
I have so many ideas of what to write but damn uni reading gets in my way.
Don't lose hope.
:)
Eminu said…
GOOD you're here. I dont like ur university. :/
Im trying not to. Thanks
Hugs.

Popular posts from this blog

How much.

Drafts Four