Wasting Life.
I am after all in the university, wasting the forty five minutes that i have. I am doing this, because my life has no other meaning. Blog.
My friends they are still giving a paper that i left half blank.
Blank. I feel blank or maybe i feel numb. Or maybe i dont feel anything at all. I think i feel all of these. Heh!
Pretty stupid, doncha think.
I deactivated my facebook. I hadn't used it in over a week, anyway.
I'm shutting this blog down soon. I wrote an entire blog for it, which is on my usb, that i didn't bring here. I forgot.
Adil, is giving me too much sarcasm.
It's K's birthday tomorrow. I am not getting him anything.
Tomorrow is a Fun Fair. Yay. How exciting. It's going to be Disgustingly Hot. Ekh.
*rolls Eyes*
I don't think there will be anyone that i'll be looking forward to meet.
Tomorrow is my CALCULUS EXAM. CALCULUS. Man. Numbers, they are just weird figures to me. An Eight is a Snow man. Nine is One boob on a woman. Ten is Guli Danda.
HAHA.
I think i am done now. No not really.
A minor piece, maybe its bigger than what i think. It hurts excessively. More than it should. I have, afterall, become used to the distance. The non-communication. Then why does it hurt.
Gosh. I wish it would just go away.
I think i'll go.
Till then. Tata.
My friends they are still giving a paper that i left half blank.
Blank. I feel blank or maybe i feel numb. Or maybe i dont feel anything at all. I think i feel all of these. Heh!
Pretty stupid, doncha think.
I deactivated my facebook. I hadn't used it in over a week, anyway.
I'm shutting this blog down soon. I wrote an entire blog for it, which is on my usb, that i didn't bring here. I forgot.
Adil, is giving me too much sarcasm.
It's K's birthday tomorrow. I am not getting him anything.
Tomorrow is a Fun Fair. Yay. How exciting. It's going to be Disgustingly Hot. Ekh.
*rolls Eyes*
I don't think there will be anyone that i'll be looking forward to meet.
Tomorrow is my CALCULUS EXAM. CALCULUS. Man. Numbers, they are just weird figures to me. An Eight is a Snow man. Nine is One boob on a woman. Ten is Guli Danda.
HAHA.
I think i am done now. No not really.
A minor piece, maybe its bigger than what i think. It hurts excessively. More than it should. I have, afterall, become used to the distance. The non-communication. Then why does it hurt.
Gosh. I wish it would just go away.
I think i'll go.
Till then. Tata.
Comments
i commit suicide.
simple.
u pick batman.
THANKS. To make sure i failed, i havnt studied anything. Too much in the "funfair" spirit
@Eeda.
This is not fair. =(
My last blog was going to be so cool. I sat up till five am, thinking how it should be written.
Suicide. Urgh. Foine foine.
eedaiyot i miss you.
lame-o.
hey chun chun, i love thy silly lil butt too..
and yes ur blog STILL IS cool..ever been to my rants? yeh, urs MAKES SENSE.
=totalli o em gee
=totalli cool!
lets hug now! Hug!:P
I at funfair. i bored.
yes.
hugs.
I can't live without mine, addictions but I don't really care.
People are addicted to far worse things like cigs and drugs.Mine is just a website.
:p
I haven't been to a funfair in ages, tut.I guess all the 'fun' out of the fair is just lost on you when there's shit on your mind all the time!
grr.
I mean yes i deactivated it and yes it takes all the fun out. It's hurtful, that you're searching for a face and the one you see, the one ur not searching for, is a complete disappointment